Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

Bizarre yet beautiful

Wow… I really had no idea what I was in for when I decided to watch this, and I’m pleased to say I wasn’t disappointed. There was not one moment in this movie where the quality or interest faltered. Kudos to you for daring to be different ;)

-EkkieBurt-

CertainPeople I CouldName CertainPeople I CouldName

Great Stuff!

Another great flash music-video. Loved the characters! I can see a lot of hard work has gone into this, and it has paid off.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hilarious!

I loved this! The simple animation and comic timing was perfect, topped off with a strangely out-of-place yet appropriate song. Keep it up!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Incredible…

This is an incredible piece of Flash work. The artwork and animation is prefect, not to mention the almost movie like feel it has about it. So please, for the love of God, finish the feature movie.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Excellent!

This animation works perfectly with the song. Very funny! BTW, watching Darth Vader rap is a 5 out of 5 in itself.

littleFoot littleFoot

Fantastic work!

Chluaid… you’ve done it again! The level of detail and work that’s gone into this is incredible; the movement of the characters and the environment never ceases to amaze me. Overall, incredible work, keep it up!

-EkkieBurt-